How can I work in the Dokuwiki Left Menu?
I want to reorganize it
(Joke: Yes, I love reorganize left menus )
I want make it smarter for users and for makers / contributors
In the same shot, to make things better for the sitemap tree
I would like to do:
- Main site. ( link to Nethserver.org)
- Forum. ( link to Discourse/categories)
- Wiki. ( link to Dokuwiki )
- Administrator manual ( link to the actual Official Admin Manual )
- User Guides. ( link to the actual user howtos )
- Bug reports. ( link to the actual Quality page )
- User Guides. ( internal link to user guide writer at the end of the actual howto page )
- Translation. ( Internal link to translation page at the end for translators )
- Quality. ( internal link to the quality page at the end, the contributor part )
- Developer ( link to the actual developer page)
For futures purposes, I plan a FAQ entry in the left menu, in User Guides.
For all informations, for people that just discover NethServer and not install it yet.
For futures purposes, I plan a Knowlefge Base Entry, in the left menu, in User Guides. For all very usefull informations that all NethServer sysadmin must know.