The stephdl repository is opened

Hi Stephane,

It works, no errors!

Thank you again!

Great work Stephane!

I would go further with following steps:

• if all backers agree, pay the bounty to Stephane
  • move the package to NethForge, so anyone can easily install the package from the Software Center
    (also, IIRC Stephane can already push package directly to the forge)

Backers: @alefattorini @dz00te @WillZen @GG_jr @dnutan @Fred

4 Likes

Definitely agree. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Absolutely, agree!

2 Likes

Absolutely YES!

1 Like

yes, ofcourse i agree, but at the same time i have some doubt about the goodness of the “bountysource way” for ns…
in other words (and ofcourse i could be wrong), also if i don’t use fail2ban (for now), i think that 40$ for a contrib like this, it is maybe a too small amount to attract other devs to develop and maintain contribs for ns but probably this is another thread…

5 Likes

Good News!!! @stephdl

Oh yes, definitely agree! great news and great work, many thanks @stephdl!

1 Like

You’re absolutely right, 40$ are not enough.
Feel free to open a new thread in this.

Because I’m a backer of this bounty, I will offer a couple of beers to @stephdl on next FOSDEM :wink:

4 Likes

I agree as well. Great work :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Worked recently on updates of :

• All documentation concerning the installation of my my modules
  • All dependencies have been updated in the stephdl repository

The folder you used to install my rpms by a link with yum has been removed, so you must use the repo now

If you have some troubles, please ask me.

4 Likes

Ahh, you also made a TT-RSS package! Awesome stuff! I’ve just discovered it recently and I love it. Got it installed on another webserver (not in ns); It’s android client is great as well!
Really good work with all these stephdl, I just wanted to thank you for your contribution. I wouldn’t feel safe deploying NS7 without your fail2ban module.
Thanks!

4 Likes

TT-rss is available on ns7 now

3 Likes

@docs_team I try to document all my modules in the wiki.
It is a comfortable way to add your user experience if you want it.

I don’t want to use discourse for this purpose, it is hard to follow or to retrieve this kind of informations…of course discourse is great in other usages.

So first install the nethserver-stephdl rpm and after install the others…of course bring back issues, enhancements, ideas !

5 Likes

Cool! Keep up with your good work :wink:
People are looking forward to your modules :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nethserver-shellinabox is released in NS7, the main changes now are that the web terminal is displayed in Nethgui by a proxypass…it is nice :wink:

other RPM already available are there

5 Likes

Nethserver-Backupc is available for NS7 in my repository with its documentation

6 Likes

nethserver-dokuwiki released for NS7

6 Likes

Amazing! :scream:

2 Likes

you should update nethserver-stephdl rpm, now it is enabled by default, and after a restoration, my rpm should be reinstalled.

yum update nethserver-stephdl --enablerepo=stephdl

3 Likes