[SOLVED] Some trouble to install Dokuwiki

Hello, I’m new on Nethserver, but I already love it, I’ve been user of SME server for several years.
I need to install a dokuwiki, for that I’ve created an Ibay in sharedforlders, I’ve set permission, but when I go to the install.php the directory data and conf aren’t writable, so I can’t install I’ve tried the .htwritable but it still not work, do you have an idea ?

Sorry for my English.
Thanks for all your work, because this distro is awesome.

Thank for helping me

details please…

permission of that path and the exact error message you got, thank you

Yeah sorry I’ve forgot
Dokuwiki installer say that :
/var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/conf/ is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data/pages is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data/attic is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data/media is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data/media_attic is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data/media_meta is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data/meta is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data/cache is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data/locks is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data/index is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory! /var/lib/nethserver/ibay/wiki/data/tmp is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory!
And on the server :
drwxrwsr-x+ 2 admin site 4096 Jul 26 02:41 bin drwxrwsr-x+ 2 admin site 4096 Jul 26 02:41 conf -rw-rw-r--+ 1 admin site 18092 Mar 19 20:29 COPYING drwxrwsr-x+ 12 admin site 4096 Jul 26 02:41 data -rw-rw-r--+ 1 admin site 3398 Mar 19 20:29 doku.php -rw-rw-r--+ 1 admin site 19382 Mar 19 20:29 feed.php drwxrwsr-x+ 6 admin site 4096 Jul 26 02:41 inc -rw-rw-r--+ 1 admin site 185 Jul 26 03:00 index.php -rw-rw-r--+ 1 admin site 20626 Mar 19 20:29 install.php drwxrwsr-x+ 8 admin site 4096 Jul 26 02:41 lib -rw-rw-r--+ 1 admin site 306 Mar 19 20:29 README -rw-rw-r--+ 1 admin site 19 Mar 19 20:29 VERSION

I don’t know what I’ve done, but its work now. Thanks for your help.