Samba Status Module in nethserver 7

I am using Nethserver 7 As a Active Directory . i have installed sambastatus rpm on my server but i am unable to see the locked files in that sambastatus . it shows it empty…

please help me how to apply samba status module …

1 Like

Hi @Nishant_Nirmal welcome to the NethServer community. Besides the little quirck you encounter withs Samba Status module, I hope you like NethServer and feel the community is helpful to you.

Can you post a screenshot of your issue in these forums?

Let me try to call some members that might be able to assist you
@gecco @davidep @giacomo @mrmarkuz any ideas why this happens? Or is it expected behavior?

2 Likes

(sorry for my bad english) Yes, i know, it’s a bug of my software in the version 7 of nethserver :slight_smile:
But i have ready a working version with a new feature!
I just have to make a new package. But in the github repository you can find all the new file https://github.com/carlominucci/SambaStatus

And now some screenshot of new version:

9 Likes

Thank you Carlo for sharing, this is an excellent news!

2 Likes

THANK YOU @gecco
Great to see this follow up by you!. This is how a community driven project is supposed to work. This makes me a happy puppy… :relaxed:

3 Likes

Oh man. I :heart: it
This module deserves more advertising
Let us know when it’s ready so we can announce it

1 Like

Check Sambastatus: my first module for nethserver for new version of SambaStatus

5 Likes

I repaired the link to your fix. THANX for the effort!!
(quite cynical to use a foto of Steve Balmer for this… LOL)

3 Likes

Hey, there’s a german version of your software:

Really like this module. Thank’s a lot for your effort! You deserve a :1st_place_medal: for this. :+1: :smile:
And I love your post with the picture of Steve Balmer. :joy::joy:

PS: Hope you don’t mind that I translated it without your approval :blush: But it’s only on my machine…

5 Likes

send me the file of your traslation (or commit on github) and i put on the next release

4 Likes

Done in PM.

1 Like