RoadWarriors vpn does not reach client machines

Hello everybody,
I made a Vpn RoadWarrior connection with
NethServer 7.7.1908. The connection between my home computer with ip 192.168.0.10 mask 255.255.255.0 GW 192.168.0.1
and the Netsh vpn server is successful. The problem is that I can’t connect to all the computers in the office that are on the same network as the server. The server has
NethServer has ip 192.168.10.16 while the vpn has ip 172.16.0.0/24. I’ve been going crazy for two days :frowning:

routing_nethserver_routing_tables

Thanks for support

Hi,

welcome to NethServer Community.

Is Nethserver acting as gateway or is there a router? Because you may need a static route on the router.

Hi mr marcus and thank you very much for the reply, there is a router and the company side I have configured it in this way

routing_nethserver

The screenshots look ok (both routing and static routes).

Which router do you use? Maybe you need to enable the static route?
Does it make a difference when you use another VPN network like 192.168.111.0/24?

Hi,
my router is Archer D20 Tp-Link

Does it make a difference when you use another VPN network like 192.168.111.0/24?

I don’t know, I’ll try tomorrow. Should it make a difference?

Is the static route interface set to LAN?

No, it was just an idea…

It could also be a buggy firmware or router issue, here are similar problems with an TP-Link Archer C7:

You may upgrade the TP-Link with openwrt firmware if static routing does not work natively:

Hello, I realized that if I connect to the netshserver server in ssh, the ping works perfectly both towards the machines of the corporate network and towards the internet. The problem arises when from my home network I connect to the netsh server, I can correctly ping the server and the router but not the machines behind the vpn. Apparently all the traffic that from external networks (like that of my house) enter the vpn server remain blocked in the server and do not rotate on the clients. For me the problem is on the netsh server configuration, I’m going crazy.