Hi everybody, i hope you can help me. I installed a virtual lab on virtualbox: one vitual nethserver with two NIC’s (one in bridge mode and the other one with internal network) and one virtual pc with windows 7; all works fine, except for the FTP. I tried a lot of configurations but i can’t connect to FTP from the “outside” (my real pc). This is what i have configure:
- eth0: bridge NIC with DHCP 192.168.1.X - This is my “WAN”
- eth1: intenal network static 10.10.10.1
- FTP installed and configured with one user, all from the GUI, no CLI for the moment
- Service FTP created with TCP/UDP on port 21
- Host neto (name of my server) created on Firewall Object (IP 10.10.10.1)
- Firewall rule: Action: ACCEPT, Destination: ROLE RED, Service: FTP
- Por forwarding: Protocol: TCP-UDP, WAN IP: Any (selected by default), Origin Port: 21, Destination Port: 21, Allow only from: I leaved blank
I use Filezzila to connect from my WAN to my LAN via port 21, but it’s just can’t. I don’t know what’s wrong.
Thanks is advance for any help, and sorry for my english.