Problem Mail Server

groups?
I beg your pardon, @Denis_Pollini. As groups seems you posted email aliases.
therefore: the “Group List” should I consider as “User group list” without any email-releated groups?

Here

Hi any update?

Hi guys

Any ideas to continue troubleshooting?

It seems a problem on the Acronis side because mails from other senders to Nethserver are working. There are no entries in the Nethserver maillog about rejected mails so I assume they’re just not sent by Acronis. Did you already try to configure Acronis to send the report only to report@mydomain.tld and not to multiple recipients?

I don’t use Acronis but there seems to be a log to check and some other troubleshooting steps:

Hi open a ticket on Acronis Support, and the problem was the address “backup@mydomain.tld” was in our “supression list” and after remove from the list now i can receive the mail.

Thanks for the support

2 Likes

So actually NethServer was considered guilty before proof :sweat_smile:

@pike

Sincerely at the beginning i assumed that the problem was related to the spam filter or the mail server because before with the other mail server I have never had any problems.
But checking the mail log the mail not arrived so it wasn’t a mail server problem…
I don’t know why this address ended up in the acronis supression list.

During email tracking for understanding issues, sometimes you have to remember yourself that something is out of your control.