July Community Hangout - Today 17.30 CEST

also added my free dates… unfortunately not many…!
furthermore, since I am handicapped, my answers during the hangout will not be that fast…

1 Like

Wow big audience this time! :astonished: I hope we can find the right date/time

Hi @alefattorini, thanks for remembering me. Have not tried NS for the longest time though. Just lurking here.

Ehi man, can’t you find some time to make some tests at home? We need your knowledge here :wink:

1 Like

@alefattorini ,
I don’t see any free time in the foreseen future do to working my day job, working my night job, and going to college full time. However, if the content was video recorded or otherwise shared where it could be watched as time permits I would be interested in watching. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still have no time…been busy here as staff come and go. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks guys anyway. Just confirmed our hangout on July 19 at 17.30.

1 Like

Set in my agenda… looking forward to hear you guys…

1 Like

Could you close the doodle poll? I have the meeting attempts still listed on my calendar…

I’ll unfortunately have to miss it, I have got a company meeting starting at 30 minutes later which I am travelling too.

:disappointed:

The doodle is closed.
@bwdjames that’s a pity ;-( I hope you can make it at the last minute

Hi, it would be great to see and hear all of you!

I will also try to join (maybe a bit later).

1 Like

@Hunv meeting is going to start at 17.30 and it lasts 30 mins max. I will send you an invite.
People if you want to attend, please send me a personal message :slight_smile:

I will be home around close to end. Before. Google has no Hangouts App for Windows Mobile :disappointed:

Already sent you all an invite.:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/YWxlc3Npby5mYXR0b3JpbmlAZ21haWwuY29t.kagkghn8k8339phf6c5vdulko8?authuser=0

Hi, sorry. My train was canceled… So actually I am back home now, 1 hour later…

Don’t worry, we had a great conversation with @des! I hope the next time we can meet @robb and @ghost

1 Like

sorry i couldnt make it. i was home from work at 19.30h…