OMG - my first computer manual

The ZX-81 is the the origin to get so many IT guys…give a medal to Clive Sinclair

1 Like

the first real one was the CT 86

YEAH!!

4 Likes

Uber BOSS!!

Is that a Star LC20 printer?

BTW, if you recognise one of the above items, you are officially a nerd, way beyond the expiring date!

This topic is going weird …

\ö/

I was something about 14 I think, the cost was about several years of pocket money … A dream even if my uncle was an apple reseller

My first PC computer (thank to my dad @docaubrac) Amstrad PC XT 1640

Nights were short at the time…copywrit was my first hacking experience, maybe I am here for that reason

I perfectly recall this Floppy Disk Preservation Project

It is a star LC20 dot-matrix printer, to the right an Amiga. Behind the Amiga a 1541 5,25" floppydrive reader. 3 times C64 and 1 VIC20
We had those Arcade joysticks (the ‘good’ ones, with 8 microswitches) back in the days, but these joysticks shown are not the standard Arcade joysticks…

Sorry for the slow response, It is a Commodore MPS 803 Printer…

Ah ok, never owned one. I believe the Star LC-20 is as famous loved and hated as the C-64 :slight_smile: But at least virtually every ‘program’ had a driver for THE 80 column matrix printer…

I bet you can’t buy the paper for the paper feeder anymore, as well as Floppy disks, especially the 5,25" where you could punch a whole on the other side to use it double sided!!

My first computer (that I owned) was a Macintosh classic but my earliest memories of using a computer was playing some sort of drawing program using plotting on the old apple 2e