NUT configuration (understanding and replicating)

@mrmarkuz

Hi
Here’s another one (same issue as mentionned):

Thanks
Andy

1 Like

@alpreseidente

Hi

What part of UK?
(While it still is united… ;- )

A good friend of mine living and working here came from the UK (somewhere close to Welham Garden or such, North of London) is just before pension and his only plus with Brexit is that the Swiss and Brits did a side deal before Brexit, meaning his status quo stays - and so can he!

And what part of Switzerland NE of Geneva? I do know Switzerland like the back of my hand, but I’m also more aware of the UK than a lot of Brits. Last summer I met this guy from Newcastle at a lakeside café in Zug, and had a pleasant chat with him for 2-3 hours. I did ask him where in Newcastle, he replied East, and I pressed: South Shields? The guy was flabbergasted, that I knew about that town, knew about Consett Steel (BS shut down in the 70ies…) and Shipbuilding in South Shields…
He also asked toward the end where did I stay in that area (I never did get close…) - but I picked up the Newcastle “slang” from him… :wink:

OK, drop a line when NethServer and Zabbix are up and running, I can provide a few insights to Zabbix and Monitoring…

Best regards & good progress
Andy