- 2 Proxmox VMs on 2 Proxmox nodes for the NS8 nodes
- 2 NS8 nodes with Debian 11.7.0 installed from ISO
- 1 NS7 Proxmox VM with ejabberd, mail, file server, mattermost and roundcube webmail
- Migrating directly to node2 didn’t work, the apps were always on node1
- Moving them to another node afterwards works
- If you move an app to another node you need to change the DNS entry to the right IP of the new node
Mail Migration included Roundcube and Webtop.
- Roundcubemail-next isn’t working because the migration searches for the database in mysql 5 and fails
- the old LTS version works
- no contacts in addressbook before migration of local AD, maybe issues with remote AD?
- Mail send/receive worked
- The Webtop path is still there, like
- it seems the old one wasn’t migrated, I don’t have the “File Server” option in the migrated account provider
- Creating a new account provider with “Provide file shares and authentication to Windows clients” enabled worked
I forgot dokuwiki so I installed it on NS7, removed the account provider on NS7 but it’s not shown in the migration list. Mail was already migrated but the “Start/skip migration” buttons are still shown.
- Backup to B2 worked, at least I can see the files in the bucket.