So surrender! Join the band! ![]()
I know, lead singer (Germany) is not that much fun but it’s a good pal indeed.
Ok. Sorry for the silly joke.
So surrender! Join the band! ![]()
I know, lead singer (Germany) is not that much fun but it’s a good pal indeed.
Ok. Sorry for the silly joke.
Better Switzerland NOT joining the non-democratic EU…
Surrendering to the Chinese isn’t better!
Italy joined the Chinese BRI - for nothing, and is now cancelling membership.
Maybe thinking first would be a solution!
Sorry, but you “asked” for that !!!
The NethServer is stated as non political.
I’m just stating facts (GDPR is law), not an opinion about the EU in the post above.
![]()
My 2 cents
Andy
I’ll reply to your longer post via PM, so as not to completly derail this post! This might take a while!
I don’t know which canton of beautiful and multilingual Switzerland (which I was able to visit recently) you come, but maybe the German language would be an option for you? That might be less misleading. For the forum gladly in English - so that others also have something of communication.
2 posts were split to a new topic: Mount NFS share for NextCloud data