Nextcloud always conflict after upgrade

Hi all,
i’m running on Nethserver 7.9.2009 and Nextcloud 23.0.1.2.
After upgrded to this version I have some problem using Desktop clinet because if I update any file on my desktop folder sync start but after some sec I receive replication conflict.
I search on Nextcluod community but I can’t find anything that solve my problem.

Have anyone my problem? If yes and solve, how I can?

Thanks

Did you already try to remove the Nextcloud client and all files and reinstall?

Which client OS do you use?

Hi Markus,
problem solved downgrade Destop Client to 3.3.5. Problem it seems caused by Nextcloud 23.0.x with Destop Clinet 3.4.x.
I found a issue on in NextCloud git community.

It seems problem will be solved on next release 23.0.2 but is not available on NethServer now.

2 Likes

We already have a testing package.
Could you please try if it fix your problem?
Just execute:

yum --enablerepo=nethserver-testing update nethserver-nextcloud
2 Likes

Hi Giacomo,
i’ve tested on develop environment and it seems solved issue.
I’m waiting for new release availability to upgrade production system.

Please evaluate to upgrade PHP to 7.4 or 8.0 because is needed for future version and check about this NextCloud alert:

** The “X-Content-Type-Options” HTTP header is not set to “nosniff”. This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.*
** The “X-Robots-Tag” HTTP header is not set to “none”. This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.*
** The “X-Frame-Options” HTTP header is not set to “SAMEORIGIN”. This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.*

** Your installation has no default phone region set. This is required to validate phone numbers in the profile settings without a country code. To allow numbers without a country code, please add “default_phone_region” with the respective ISO 3166-1 code :arrow_upper_right: of the region to your config file.*
** You are currently running PHP 7.3.29. Upgrade your PHP version to take advantage of performance and security updates provided by t*

Thanks fo all.

1 Like