Fail2ban installation fails
echo '{"action":"install","packages":["@nethserver-fail2ban"]}' | /usr/bin/setsid /usr/bin/sudo /usr/libexec/nethserver/api/system-packages/update | jq
Fail2ban installation fails
echo '{"action":"install","packages":["@nethserver-fail2ban"]}' | /usr/bin/setsid /usr/bin/sudo /usr/libexec/nethserver/api/system-packages/update | jq
I think we can ignore the message. Fail2ban is running but I need to test…
No, it doesn’t work, IPs are not banned. I need to check…
EDIT:
It seems not possible as ipset are not allowed in kernel.
[root@3p46 ~]# ipset list
ipset v7.1: Kernel error received: Operation not permitted
Each changing of configuration like installation FTP-server, creating user etc. produces an error.
I need to check, do you use AD?
I already set up LDAP with a backup user, set permissions and did a SFTP backup…
BTW, you don’t need an FTP server for providing SFTP.
yes, I installed FTP-Server and ignored the Errors
I’m hosting an AD-Servers on ns-srv01.dargels.de. The subdomain ad.dargels.de is bound to the local IP-address, given by the Virtual Network Interface.
Now i am puzzling how i can join there.
OK, I need to check AD, with LDAP it’s no problem. Maybe it’s a problem that chronyd is disabled…
For joining clients to AD I recommend VPN but this is far beyond a simply backup SFTP server 
Final Message: NS is up and running. The first backup from my main server via SFTP was completed.
Thanks to @mrmarkuz
If someone also wants to use Time4VPS, we can also use the referal program to further reduce the cost.
my AffID
If I understood correctly, I could transfer my casch back, back to you…
You can contact me to send the cash back to you.