Nethserver goodies proposal

Hello,

I was thinking about the Nethserver tee-shirtā€¦ I think this one is really cool.
And, I was imagining a really cool guy, walking in the street with awesome tee-shirtā€¦ with a CAP.

A black cap with the Nethserver Logo but not onlyā€¦ The logo and an embroidered badge like the Promoter badge or Great topic badge.

Or in other way the black cap with only the Nethserver logo.
And a physical badge, a real badge " Promoter", or a real badge" Great Topic"," How to team",ā€œContributorā€ā€¦

What do you think?

1 Like

Eh!!!
Iā€™m the only one bald who need a ā€œcouvre-chefā€ here? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Weā€™re printing new stickers to send as gifts also Iā€™m sending our t-shirts to great members!
I like also the mug proposal, but itā€™s not easy to find a store which create it with our logo

I think in Europe, I can be difficult to do such taskā€¦ No factory to produce mugā€¦ Perhaps little enterprise to personalize but not sure too.

It give me an idea :hotsprings: :
Make a page with logo at the real scale, just to print, to permit users to self made such stuff.
Here I south america, itā€™s easy to print T-Shirt, to broder a capā€¦ Perhaps personalize the mug too :wink:

[off topic]
I already share with you, Alessio, my doubts about Brazilian ā€œCorreiosā€
Iā€™m receive nothing yet :weary:

But let be optimistā€¦ The stuff will arrive for Christmas :grinning:
[/off topic]

Sorry Iā€™ll send gifts next week!

So the stuff will arrive for Carnaval :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: