NethServer Community at Fosdem - 3 & 4 February 2018

yes, I will be there, Friday night will be hot…Saturday probably more social and Sunday sad :smiley:

6 Likes

Looking forward to meet you all there!

8 Likes

Brussels is my home town ! No excuses, I’ll be there !

8 Likes

Oh yeah!! :wink:

I would love to go, unfortunately work projects are currently keeping me in the Warrington, UK area

So, I try to list some people:

EDIT: list updated

1 Like

I will be there at least on Saturday. Hope I can manage to be there Sunday too (but don’t count on that)

2 Likes

Yes I think I’ll be there at Saturday.

What is about @dnutan

1 Like

Sorry , I will not be there.

Sorry, will not be there

i will be there from friday afternoon (i hope to attend to some talk of centos dojo)…

4 Likes

Is everything fine with your wife and the coming baby? Are you at FOSDEM or not? Would be glad to you see you there.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: The NethServer family is expanding: Welcome Mattia, son of Alessio

I’m sorry guys but I’m not able to participate. :frowning:
Too much to do in that period and not enough time …

Update: Will be there :slight_smile:

That’s too bad Bogdan. I will look forward to next opportunity to meet. Say hi from me and Monique to your wife.

2 Likes

The FOSDEM is approaching!
IIRC we should organize 2 things:

Dinner

Traditionally all dinners have taken place at Amadeus.
Do you think is suitable for everyone?
Otherwise @pagaille, would you like to take care of the dinner organization and maybe suggest any other place which can be easily reachable on foot from the city center?

Meeting

Of course, as we already did in the last years, we can meet at cafeteria but I’d like to sponsor the proposal of an “unofficial” meeting in a dedicated BoF room.
Should we try to book an hour during Saturday afternoon?

The main topic could be the Community governance as proposed by @robb but we could add any other interesting topics, maybe including a Q&A session.
Robb, would you like to take care of organizing this part?

@alefattorini would you like to invite to this discussion anyone who already confirmed his/her own presence to the FOSDEM?

2 Likes

Now it’s safe, I’ll be there at Saturday with a friend of mine.
I’ll try to get him to nethserver, he could be an enrichment (like every other member too) for our community.

5 Likes

How far would this organizing go? Does it include arranging a room or will someone of the Nethesis crew be able to do this?

Anybody can write “NethServer” on the board at the entrance of the H building. The first who gets there can write it, let’s try to arrange the best time for all of us.

2 Likes

great… I think the best time would be right after Stefano’s presentation on PBX on NethServer in the lightning talks on Saturday. That would be around 14:00h??
Are there any talks that “can’t be skipped” at that time?
Personally https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/community_technical_writing_non_writers/ would be an interesting one for me… That one is right after Stefano’s talk. But the NethServer community talk is more important for me…

2 Likes