Missing Cockpit interfaces

Fixed:

1 Like

I’d say hidden by default with progressive disclosure.

1 Like

Here is the new view @giacomo:

/cc: @lucag

3 Likes

I think the dashboard page should be titled “Webtop 5 dashboard” or just webtop 5.

For naming style reference see the Web server or Firewall apps…

1 Like

I noticed that some packages show Dashboard and some other the name of package. If you want I can open an improvement and change all to name of package.

Whatever is chosen, I think it is important to be consistent.

Yes in fact I can review all modules.

2 Likes

Opened the improvement:

@davidep I noticed also that some pages on some modules are <h1> instead of <h2>. Should I have to correct the tag in the same PRs on these pages or we can ignore that?

EDIT: I see that only modules with Dashboard wrong have also h1 tag. I fix also this.

1 Like

@federico.ballarini … I think maybe SMTP STARTTLS can be put in the advanced options :thinking:

In most cases it is not necessary to enable this option since communication with the server takes place in localhost and can rarely be used.

What do you think ? @amygos @giacomo

1 Like

@davidep I fixed the problem of dashboard name. You can see my development process into the issue #6004.

@lucag As you prefer: we can wait a feedback from @giacomo and @Amygos. But should we move under advanced settings section also SMTP Authentication?

1 Like

I think not @federico.ballarini , unencrypted SMTP authentication is much more used in this case :wink:

We await other opinions.

1 Like

IMO you can move all SMTP related option under advanced, most of the users doesn’t need to change it.
I do not even know why these options are needed :thinking:

SMTP authentication is used to avoid outgoing email virus scanning problems in some cases :wink:

Hi all, welcome back! :slight_smile:

What we want to do with SMTP options? I can finish development process and you can review the code.
Thanks

2 Likes

For now, just put it under advanced.
We will move it outside if many users are unable to find it :wink:

2 Likes

New layout. You can review code :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great job @federico.ballarini :clap::clap:

I suggest inserting placeholders with the default values in the “Public URL” and “DAV server URL” fields, automatically obtaining the FQDN of the server.

For example:
WebTop%20-%20ns77ent%20neth%20eu

What do you think ?

3 Likes

Yes, good :smiley:

Can you check also doc-inline and labels? Then I will commit changes.

2 Likes

I checked and it seems to me that the labels and doc-inlines are already so good.:+1:

2 Likes

Excellent idea!

Wonderful team work! :clap:

3 Likes