Issues with Road warrior accounts

Hi All,

Since the upgrade to 7.7, I can no longer access internet via the road warrior accounts.

This is now an issue as people can’t check personal email, and do web searches while connected to the VPN.

Also another issue when I do a change to the road warrior accounts, (adding accounts or changing settings) I start getting Service Unavailable errors on the reverse proxy to all the phpvirtualbox machines that are running.Error is
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
and this error can only be resolved by restarting the server. (I have tried closing down the virtual machines before any changes and restarting afterwards, and restarting shorewall but am still getting the errors)

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Do you have some logs that could provide more info?
@support_team, any ideas to help Matthew?

Hi. Sorry for delay,
What logs do you require… I have been digging into it a little bit regarding vpn and it looks like shorewall is dropping packets on the vpn connections… so in other words no packets are getting through to the local lan or server. So now even local machines on bridge network can’t be accessed.

Is there anyway to completely remove all current vpn settings and start again… I am wondering if shorewall has got confused.

Update: Found if I turn off VPN Service unavailable disappears, and turning it back on brings up the error. Un-ticking push Static routes also fixes the Service unavailable issue

@davide_marini does it sound normal?