Installing Horde Groupware

Are you using Nethserver 7.5, or a plain CentOS installation? If the latter, this forum really isn’t the place for your questions.

I’m plain CentOS installation. Im’ sorry, I didn’t know :frowning:

If you like CentOS, why not try Nethserver, it’s based on and installable from CentOS, see the docs.

Nethserver Horde implementation works with AD/LDAP (addressbook) but IMAP login is used.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion but at this time I have to do only with CentOS, maybe later I will try the Nethserver. The Horde installation and configuration of the for CentOS is the same as Nethserver, I will see you steps with more careful and compare with my configurations.

Thank you

2 Likes

Anyone that have made Horde work with PHP 7.3 on Nethserver? I have been using Horde for years and also my users so I’m searching for a solution. I have also tried the steps described here: https://community.nethserver.org/t/horde-issues-before-to-release/17141/9. But I’m completly stuck on getting activesync to work. It throws an 401 error with username/password is wrong. Even with debug set in log level there is not enough information find out whats wrong. The exact same conf-file for activesync works with php 5.4. So any tip would be helpful

Hi and welcome to NethServer community.

Did you already try to configure the activesync settings manually in the horde web UI?

Did you enable activesync? /etc/httpd/conf.d/horde.conf should contain the following:

Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /usr/share/horde/rpc.php
Alias /autodiscover/autodiscover.xml /usr/share/horde/rpc.php
Alias /Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml /usr/share/horde/rpc.php
Alias /AutoDiscover/AutoDiscover.xml /usr/share/horde/rpc.php

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_MS_ASPROTOCOLVERSION:%{HTTP:Ms-Asprotocolversion}]
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_X_MS_POLICYKEY:%{HTTP:X-Ms-Policykey}]
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

To enable it (it rewrites all related horde config files so maybe keep a backup):

config setprop horde activesync enabled

Apply config:

signal-event nethserver-horde-update

1 Like