- do not use both GUI and calibre-server at the same time
- default port is 8080, usually
- To configure the port and calibre-server follow instructions from https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/server.html
By the way, I don’t have much time to spend on the module but it’s not abandoned. A recap or “to do” list for the module in the works, off the top of my head:
- split the module into nethserver-calibre, calibre-installer (or alike) and nethserver-calibre-samba
- handle users and AD/LDAP integration
- minor fixes (re(move) empty folders on samba share, etc.)
- run some tests
- evaluate convenience of server-manger UI
- push code to github
Is the howto in the first post the latest version? I just tried to install calibre content server on a fresh NS7.6 patched to latest patchlevel, but I can’t reach the calibre server.
I followed each step to the letter, but when I fire up a browser and try to load either ipaddres:8008 or ipaddress:8008/calibre I get: this site is not reachable.
I did enable the port as described in the howto.
Any tips how to troubleshoot this?
make sure the service is started.