Guys, there is a problem. We don’t have reached the critical mass for the last hangout. It’s not the first time.
Can you help me to get why?
- Have a public face-to-face Hangout with many people is no longer the right thing?
- We have to re-schedule it in other hours, outside business hours? As @Ctek @syntaxerrormmm @hunv already suggested
- Does a public hangout scare people? Maybe a private hangout with me and a few people (developers) could work better.
- Should we make these hangouts more valuable? Like a training hangout?
From my point of view community hangout is aiming to
- meet up each other, show our faces and bonding of our own.
- discuss about NethServer, ideas and developments in real-time
- learn some new stuff about us and the NethServer project
I wonder if you have any thoughts on this
@davidep @giacomo @filippo_carletti @ironsky @mabeleira @sitz @WillZen @apradoc @Nas @robb @Ctek @dz00te @stephdl @GG_jr @vhinzsanchez @Jim @jackyes @lvicentini @mark_nl @craaaft @mikabeckerich @Greg @hany @kisaacs @eliezer.axiem @Hunv @bwdjames @a4rgl @Walter_Schoenly @syntaxerrormmm @Adam @firsttiger @EddieA @islipfd19 @dnutan @flatspin