We don’t accept any donations at this time, other than your time.
You may support the project buying a NethServer Subscription
Nethserver is a community project which needs volunteers in several places
How much free time do you have? And how much of it do you want to commit to NethServer? See what you can do
- Translations into your own language or help with an existing one
- Testing existing howto and modules - a bunch of stuff are not tested yet.
- Support other people - Stop by the support category and check if you can answer a question.
- Junior Jobs - try to do some junior jobs for newcomers and folks who have a few minutes to help
- Helping with QA an test - We can’t ship software if we are not confident it works well! Testers and QA people make sure what we do match our expectations for quality before they reach users.
- Bug report - If you encounter a bug you can reproduce consistently, submit a bug report.
- Take a look to this discussion list follow what happens there, try to see how you can bring something useful to it.
- Spreading the word about NethServer is always appreciated, too!
- Become a writer - You have a taste for practical, clear, concise, proofread, nice writing? You like to take the challenge of explaining clearly complex ideas or systems and teaching others?
- Submitting Ideas and feedback - Ideas are great, actionable prototypes are even better
- Record video tutorials - oriented to provide end-user support or explanation of new features
- Provide a mirror for NethServer packages
- Do you know PHP? Contribute to the core of the distribution with your technical skills! Adding, fixing, patching and maintaining software to be included in the distribution.
@dz00te said once
certainly doing qa / testing allows you to learn more about the project day by day “without Being a Programming Genius or a Rock Star”