I want to make a post where I update all issues and feature status about HotSync package.
- Cockpit interface https://github.com/NethServer/dev/issues/5996
- On slave host user should be able to access only to HotSync interface on Cockpit https://github.com/NethServer/dev/issues/6014
- OpenVPN and IPsec tunnels cause errors on slave host https://github.com/NethServer/dev/issues/6010
- the data backup on the slave should be automatically disabled (solution: backup-data returns error if is executing on slave host) https://github.com/NethServer/dev/issues/6013
- AD container could fail to start on the target machine because the
nsdcservice is disabled https://github.com/NethServer/dev/issues/6011
- if the backup is configured to include logs (
config getprop backup-data IncludeLogs), logs are synced to target machine https://github.com/NethServer/dev/issues/6012
- permissions on mail folder (
/var/lib/nethserver/vmail) could be messed up, the same issue affects also the
- ownership of some path (data, configuration, backups and logs) are wrong for the following users:
/etc/freepbx.confis not synced: after the promotion of the slave, FreePBX web interface is not accessible https://github.com/NethServer/dev/issues/6008
httpd-admin is disabled on the targetIMO is correct. Users won’t be able to do changes on slave host. We should also block access to Cockpit if is not HotSync app on slave host.
- sometimes users of Maria database are not correctly restored to the destination machine I can’t reproduce this issue. Probably solved: I added a sync of mysql tables containing users.
- hotsync-slave fails if Owncloud is installed, the admin should commend the ’
yum.confI installed NextCloud from Software Center and no problems
- permissions on
c-icapNo problems on my installations
I will update it when I’ll change.
NEED MORE INFO