Free space problem

You have 26G of logs, it seems a lot to me.
Same commands to find what logs occupy most space:
du -sh /var/log/* | sort -h

I bet you can safely delete some old logs.

Create 2 NS, at 2 in less than 4 hours the disks were 100%

The 2nd NS install you created filled the disk you gave it in 4 hours?

You need to start looking at the logs and figuring out what’s broken.
What modules are you installing? What are you doing with these servers?

If something is logging 26G in a few hours, I think your system has a serious problem.
Why don’t you show us the log sizes?
ls -lS /var/log/

Inside logs you could find a repeating pattern, errors, etc.
Old logs can be safely deleted.

We start moving from zentyal server, basics network (1 lan, 2 wan),balance, proxy, dhcp, dns, firewall … This is the 2st server in 24hrs with the same problem

we delete the files but still the disk is full

log nmbd looks like a good place to start to look for repeating messages and errors, though I wouldn’t try to open a file that big.

Maybe give us a screenshot of your dashboard on the gui page so we can see your basic setup, black out anything you think you don’t want to share, ip, domain, whatever.

You’re going to have to tell us what your doing in some detail if we’re to help you quickly without playing 40 questions.

we can’t access the gui because we don’t have space.

Now we start another instalation of NS with 6.8.

you can use filezilla to connect via ssh and there you can delete old logs, if you want to use a graphical environment

yes, i did and delete all logs but the disk is full

Ok, well, plain installs of NS don’t fill up logs so you’ll want to review your logs from the gui and watch your log sizes from the cli as you add modules so you can narrow down what, in your setup, is unhappy.

Are you doing a hardware or virtual install?

We are using proxmox

How we can uninstall samba and snmp??

Why? On the current, overfilled disk vm? That’s not likely to help you, you can’t access the gui so you can’t remove from the software center and removing it from cli still isn’t going to fix your runaway processes. You need to start from scratch like I said before. Step by step.

I looked at the one and only netbios log on one of my servers with a couple of shares, there’s literally 10 lines in it and it’s been up for probably a year.

Can you tell wich is the best option:

1. RAID
  2. NOt raid
  3. disk?
    4 Memory?

And we start new instalation.

Regards,

Best option for what?
Why would you select raid in a vm?

Do you know what Raid is?

Post a screenshot of your Zentyal dashboard.

yes!!!

yes what?

That you know what raid is?

What about the other two questions?

First, we use a normal disk configuration and then to raid for different zentyal we have.
In some cases they are sata drives and in other cases we raid.
We do know that it is raid.