Firewall Rule [port forward] not work correctly

NethServer Version: NethServer release 7.3.1611 (Final)
Module: DNS - Firewall [PortForward]

Hello to all,
I need your help!

I have a server with NethServer, with two network adapters (red and green), which acts as a gateway and various other services.
In the LAN network (green) I have a esxi server with various virtual machines.
I set the name example.domain.net and the private ip for the one virtual machines in the local DNS.
In firewall I set a portforward from public ip with port 80 to example.domain.net with port 80.

Finally in the management panel of the maintainer (DNS aruba.it) I set the A record for the domain example.domain.net to the public ip associated with the red card and set in portforward

If I access from browser at example.domain.net it is visible the apache page of NethServer.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

It seems pretty correctly, can you open http://example.domain.net into your network and see your virtual machine?

I was able to access example.domain.net by LAN but can not accerede from public ip. I have also reviewed the portforward rule in the firewall, but still does not see it from the outside network.

I forget some settings?

Finally I solved the problem!
I had stupidly put on the form “allow only” the IP associated with the red network adapter used by the external DNS to point to example.domain.net.
Now from the outside I can access the webapp from the local server.

Thank you!