Email Send receive issue

NethServer Version: 7.9
Module: Email

When i’m trying to send email from external emails it’s saying all recipent are invalid.

While i’m able to send emails internally and also from gmail .

Please look to /var/log/maillog to see, what happens.

1 Like

Hi!

I’m really very sorry for the delay

Below is the log I just tried to send an email

Hi, I need a little bit more information: who is sender and recipiant. What’s the name of your neth - host?

neth server host - host.teche.life
email sender - avinash@teche.life
recipent - avinash@blisshealth.tech

Sorry, but that’s confusing. You write that you are trying to send emails from “external”, but now the sender email avinash@teche.life is an email from your neth server host.teche.life. Please think over and write again exactly what you want to do.

1 Like

oh i’m sorry but issue is same if i;m trying to send from external to my neth or from my neth to external

for example

case 1.
sending from avinash@bisshealth.tech to avinash@teche.life - unable to send

case 2.

sending from avinash@teche.life to avinash@blisshealth.tech -unable to send

Ok,
case 1: What is the error, you get. Can you reach the host from outside? Ping, portscan a.s.o.? What has already been checked? Is there a sub-domain entry in your domain teche.life to host.teche.life with your external ip?

case 2: are you using a smarthost or smtp directly?

Case 1 -

error

No sub domain entry

case 2 .not using smarthost, it’s smtp directly

How should an external program then know which IP is behind host.teche.life? You definitely need a sub-domain entry or an MX record to reach the host via smtp.

oops yes that is done in domain provider account a record and mx record is set.

hi please any help?

I cannot help much with mails stuff… but you can check if mxtoolbox gives some clue: https://mxtoolbox.com/emailhealth/teche.life/ and https://mxtoolbox.com/emailhealth/bisshealth.tech/

In the wiki are some instructions about the mail server setup: