Email alias edit page scrolling funny

NethServer release 7.5.1804 (final)

I was editing a bunch of my email aliases and noticed that when I have to scroll down the list to get to an alias and then click on edit, that when the edit screen comes up it’s scrolled down near the bottom of the page instead of at the top.

1 Like

I think it’s a Nethgui framework issue. Do you have other long pages where to check if the bug is reproducible?

Yes. I was able to reproduce it on the Firewall Objects page and the Services tab. Editing one of the further down entries will cause the same thing to happen with the edit window scrolled down. I have pics if you need them.

1 Like

I was able to reproduce the issue on almost any page where you are scrolled down and then click on an edit button which causes another page to open up.

Thank you for your tests! They confirm it’s a Nethgui framework bug; it’s annoying, however I would not fix it now that our UI development has moved to the new Server Manager, based on cockpit.

What do you think?

I guess I have to wait and see what the new UI looks like and how far out it will be. Thanks for the prompt feedback.

2 Likes

You can already check it out here: Cockpit preview

You’re welcome!

2 Likes