Collaboraoffice6.4 need testers

Hello

I would like to talk about collabora code, Actually we pushed to nethforge collabora6.2 and we know that we have some glitch when you create a new libreoffice document. I searched to update the v6.2 because I believed that it is the LTS version but I did not find it, only the v6.4.

Obviously that version fix our glitch but we could have some versions to follow because it a development version (what code is)

Well I pushed to nethforge-testing the last rpms of 6.4 but I am not sure if we can push it to nethforge, for what I tested the first installation and the upgrade are good, I know that @mrmarkuz has tested it on real installation to fix issues.

Some feed for thoughts, please add your inputs

1 Like

Hum, find this : https://www.collaboraoffice.com/downloads/Collabora-Office-6.2-Snapshot/Linux/yum/

It seems the version are under the nethforge version

Please test the upgrade of collabora office from nethforge-testing

yum upgrade CODE-brand collaboraoffice6.4\* collaboraofficebasis6.4\* loolwsd --enablerepo=nethforge-testing

1 Like

Hello a reminder we have to update these rpms, they are old of more than one year

Is this the item that needs testing and feedback on?

1 Like

Yes, it is.

Mixed bags and might be on my end.

I followed the install docs and updated to the test software using:

yum upgrade CODE-brand collaboraoffice6.4\* collaboraofficebasis6.4\* loolwsd --enablerepo=nethforge-testing

Two items of note, spell check doesn’t auto-prompt or have any text languages available & German is the only language AFAIK available/detected on my deployment.

1 Like

Thank, indeed we do not bundle spell check even with the former version, iirc only en-us language is provided

However with the last version of nethserver-collabora you can do a --enablerepo=collaboraoffice to upgrade or install missing rpm

pushed to nethforge, I add the english dictionary

Thank you mates

1 Like