Can not access FreePBX settings

Всем привет.
Прошу помощи. Не могу зайти в настройки. Скорей всего ограничил доступ к модулям. Как можно восстановить доступ пользователю admin?

I took the liberty to translate your message in English:

Hello.
I ask for help. I can not enter the settings. Most likely I restricted access to the modules. How can I restore access to the admin user?

Maybe our FreePBX users and devs can help you further. @Stll0, @mrmarkuz
Would you please post in English next time? Most of our members don’t understand Russian. @Nas to the rescue? :slight_smile:
If your English is not good enough to post in English, you can always use Google translate. (that’s how I translated your text)

I hope you enjoy NethServer and our community.

Thanks @robb for translation!

I have another Christmas program today and can’t have look now but I’d copy the admin password from the DB of a working installation to the DB of the failed freepbx…and maybe check rights in /var/www/html/freepbx…

EDIT:

I could reproduce your case when I put the modules to “not selected” under admin access:

You could set it to access all modules again via mysql on command line:

echo "update ampusers SET sections = '*' where username = 'YOURADMINUSER';" | mysql asterisk

1 Like

@Tesla
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/L1/amportal+commands can be useful.

update ampusers SET sections = '*' where username = 'admin';

For mysql password look in the file /etc/amportal.conf

Hey. The query was executed without errors, but it did not work. Here’s the log:

authz_core:error] [pid 16520] [client 127.0.0.1:33838] AH01630: client 
denied by server configuration: /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/modules/index.htm```

Access is not clear, where to dig is not very clear. File permissions checked, the script runs without errors.

I read on the forum that it seems to remove completely FreePBX from NethServer. So
Is it? Or what are left?

amportal a dbug

показывай

Please wait…

!!!amportal is depreciated. Please use fwconsole!!!
forwarding all commands to ‘fwconsole’

This is an apache conf error, maybe a disturbing .htaccess file or some misconfigured apache .conf file. In my installation, there is no file /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/modules/index.html.

Are other webapplications still working?

Are there any errors in in the log files /var/log/asterisk/freepbx.log or /var/log/messages?

I saw you updated your freepbx, maybe somethings gone wrong with the updates. I’ll try to reproduce asap.

Found some freepbx forum entries with no real solution:

Thank you for your assistance. It worked! Just rebooted the server. Without this, apparently, did not apply the settings after correcting the errors.