503 Service Unavailable Error

Okay - normal service has been resumed. I accidentally upgraded my Nextcloud manually (which indicates how much easier these things are nowdays :slight_smile: and then had problems with the Nethserver Nextcloud package, so wound up removing that package and installing Nextcloud from the Nextcloud site.

One little thing - if I go to the ‘PHP Settings’ section, and set the default version of php to 7.1, then go to ‘Virtual Host’ -> vhost edit -> Php Software collection, and set it to ‘default’, the vhost does not use php 7.1 but the Nethserver default of 5.4.

Should it use the default version from the PHP settings page, or am I misunderstanding this?

Cheers,

Don

1 Like

Probably a translation issue, now when you set the php value for the server it is only on the folder /var/www/html because nethgui is not compatible with php71 and php70.

When you use the php default value for a vhost, it is php54 for el7, even if you use the php72 for /var/www/html.

I need to explicit this.

done and released

1 Like

Hmm. I was sure I had set the default to 7.2 and the vhosts to default. Maybe not.

The old memory isn’t what it um thingie.

Hi there, hi @stephdl,

I just installed nethserver-php-scl and the same error appears on my system :slight_smile: (for a vhost)

[proxy:error] [pid 1680] (2)No such file or directory: AH02454: FCGI: attempt to connect to Unix domain socket /var/run/php73-php-fpm/www-php73.sock (*) failed

And indeed :

# cat /var/run/php73-php-fpm/www-php73.sock
cat: /var/run/php73-php-fpm/www-php73.sock: No such file or directory

But the folders exists

# ls -lai /var/run/
101 drwxr-xr-x  2 root   root     40 Jun  4 12:41 php56-php-fpm
 99 drwxr-xr-x  2 root   root     40 Jun  4 12:41 php70-php-fpm
 13 drwxr-xr-x  2 root   root     40 Jun  4 12:42 php71-php-fpm
 15 drwxr-xr-x  2 root   root     40 Jun  4 12:42 php72-php-fpm
137 drwxr-xr-x  2 root   root     40 Jun  4 12:46 php73-php-fpm

And the service is up and running :

# systemctl status php73-php-fpm                                                  
● php73-php-fpm.service - The PHP FastCGI Process Manager
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/php73-php-fpm.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
  Drop-In: /etc/systemd/system/php73-php-fpm.service.d
           └─nethserver.conf
   Active: active (running) since Tue 2019-06-04 12:46:40 UTC; 19min ago
 Main PID: 1749 (php-fpm)
   Status: "Processes active: 0, idle: 5, Requests: 0, slow: 0, Traffic: 0req/sec"
   CGroup: /system.slice/php73-php-fpm.service
           ├─1749 php-fpm: master process (/etc/opt/remi/php73/php-fpm.conf)
           ├─1750 php-fpm: pool www
           ├─1751 php-fpm: pool www
           ├─1752 php-fpm: pool www
           ├─1753 php-fpm: pool www
           └─1754 php-fpm: pool www

Jun 04 12:46:40 webserver.lebrass.be systemd[1]: Starting The PHP FastCGI Process Manager...
Jun 04 12:46:40 webserver.lebrass.be systemd[1]: Started The PHP FastCGI Process Manager.

Any idea ?

Txs

Matthieu

Only for one vhost?

Which one?

When you change the php version could you catch something in log messages

Just a tip, do not hack an old thread, please open yours