Working on nethserver-moodle module

Package update here:

nethserver-moodle-0.0.7-1.10.g39718c9.ns7.noarch.rpm

This package should do the following:

• Correct the stylesheet issue
  • Force ssl redirection

If you can confirm this package does the expected, a new tag will be created for the related changes.

5 Likes

That’s a HUGE achievement Alain :slight_smile:
You should push your rpm on our testing repo @davidep will be happy to help you :wink:

1 Like

Wow already a (working) rpm for moodle. This is a huge step forward to make NS a kickass education platform.

2 Likes

alain, the rpm is not in a public repository, google drive asks me to be allowed :slight_smile:

Sorry for that. It must be publicly available now.

Check my suggestion above :point_up:
Working on nethserver-moodle module

Thank you very much @alefattorini. It isn’t possible without the efforts of @stephdl, @robb and @syntaxerrormmm.

That’s very exiting!!! :smiley: … I’m planning to merge some pull requests in nethserver-moodle.git repository now and later contacting @davidep to work in this direction of pushing rpms to NethServer testing repository.

By making the rpm in google drive publicly available I just wanted @stephdl, and others, to be able of downloading what was already published. The NethServer testing repository has no competition for NethServer testing packages :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How is it going? Is the package in testing yet?

Hi @alefattorini,

I’ve been exchanging with @davidep about upload-rpms to packages.nethserver.org but sadly my connection is proxy-ed and I cannot access SSH service at packages.nethserver.org directly. The proxies in-between only support CONNECT to port 443. I guess I’ll continue using Google Drive to distribute the packages so for some kind-full soul to upload them for me. This, until I find a way to connect myself directly to packages.nethserver.org.

2 Likes

I can push nethserver-moodle for you to nethforge-testing if needed. With the closed issue on the virtualhost configuration, it is time to build a new rpm :slight_smile:

Next issues are the authentications to Nethserver’s users

3 Likes

Yes. Here they are:

5 Likes

would you mind to jump and try this rpm @all

you can test what is written there https://github.com/areguera/nethserver-moodle (apache alias/virtualhost, apache restriction access)

you should have a workable instance of moodle, just it is needed to create the first admin user.

Can I close this module so we can go ahead with the discussions here?

What closing a module means?

Sorry just a stupid mistake, I meant “thread” … can i close this thread?

Go for it :slight_smile: