What do i put in certificate box while connecting to VPN remote host?

I am very new to NethServer . i find it very very useful . I am stuck on please when creating a VPN after that it asks for user Right! and down there it asks for certification ! i don`t know what to put there there and i.e Authorization area where username and password , username,pass& cert options given as well. Please give me tutorial of that or any instructions.

1 Like

Hi @Navdeep_Jimmy,
Welcome to the NethServer community. I am glad you found your way to the forums. We are here to help whenever you have questions.
Did you also find your way to the NethServer documentation? http://docs.nethserver.org/en/latest/vpn.html
If the vpn documentation for NethServer is not clear enough, please don’t hesitate to ask again.

hey, Robb what do i suppose to put it that authroization: certification box??

Inside the certificate box you should copy and past the content of remote x509 certificate.

is that Server certificate content ,you`re talking about . hey can you make a video on it … So i can learn quickly or step by step pics

and where do i find certificate and its content

@Navdeep_Jimmy
Have a look at the howto from @Nas

This should get you in the right direction.

yeah … got it thankx man … but what should i paste in certification box??

can you make a tutorial on it??

I am working on it. Sorry, I have not so much time to do it instantly.

thanx man i am waiting

So you should put there USER KEY then USER CRT and SERVER CA

And take into consideration about Bridget (TAP) Routed (TUN) interface, you should ask it or look through conf or ovpn file line dev

@Navdeep_Jimmy do you have already resolved? Could you please mark as solved the correct reply? Thanks