Take a picture in front of your window

To continue this topic here are the view 2 minutes down the street. It is especially nice in the summer time to jump in during the day. We have winter at the moment :cloud_rain:

6 Likes

Woah! Ocean looks so huge! :slight_smile:

Its the bay of Melbourne and not relay the ocean but is large enough to drown.
Moelbourne bay

1 Like

From the windows of my office :slight_smile:
A view over the northern part of Hamburg

4 Likes

@Hunv
It looks like spring has started.
And this look with the cloud like lie on a glass you can see only in North Germany and not in the South.

1 Like

Do you miss your country sometimes? :innocent:

@alefattorini
No. Not really but it has his nice sides.
I travelled a lot in the world and I found that you can find everywhere nice people and places. And my conclusion is it is only different not better or worse. If you expect the same as at home than you shouldn’t travel. You should stay at home.

I hope I can come to Germany soon. Here is starting winter and in Germany summer :smile: Two or three weeks would be nice. To eat the food you can’t get here or not in this quality and a German beer. Rothaus is my favourite and I like Astra as well.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: What is your favorite beer?

Naples, Italy - From my home/office window, looking northbound to Caserta.

6 Likes

I’m very curious about pictures from newcomers :slight_smile:

Not my front/backyard, but i like the place as it is my home about 250km from where i live:

Serra da Canastra - São Roque de Minas - Minas Gerais - Brazil

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

On my way to work, I call this: escape impossible - without reference point you always run in the circle.

maddin

1 Like

Such a foggy pic! Where are you Martin?

Alessio, i'm in the middle of the foggy Münsterland and too much reasons between me and the beautiful south of Europe

Von einem Wurstfinger ungeeigneten Gerät gesendet.

-------- Originalnachricht --------

2 Likes

Here is a picture of veggies garden in the back. It’s been raining since last night but we’re rarely get rain in Pahrump, Nevada, USA. Average rain is 4.72 in or 119.9 mm per year.

2 Likes

We have suddenly moved from Germany to U.S.

2 Likes

I just located you in the south of me neither U.S. nor Germany:D

1 Like

Sunset from nethesis office.

11 Likes

nice hdr :smiley:

View from one side of the house :

… and from the opposite one :

Suzhou, PRC.

4 Likes