Share a photo of your work/home setup

With all these Mac users here, I think it’s time to demand an official NethServer-Netatalk package. :smiley:
With an NethServer-avahi avaible with out be a CUP dependency

1 Like

I’m still looking for the dislike button :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Finally my desk, no bells and whistles nor too many monitors :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds interesting to me, please open a new topic or follow up Jim’s one

Uuuh, it looks like mine :wink:

Done!

My temporary workplace (my office is behind the open door but I temporarily “rented” to the Software development dept. :wink: ).

3 Likes

Mac Pro 2011

1 Like

Now I found the time to take a picture of my desk and post it.

4 Likes

Hi @jackyes

It looks like I have the same clock on my desk as you have :grin:

IKEA rulez! :smiley:

Yup. It is really handy!

Ok, you asked for it. Although I don’t know if I could call it a work area, that would require something actually gets done. :yum:

4 Likes

I recognize a Beta1 on the second pic :smiley:

Yep, the server running it is on the ground, the monitor propped up on the file drawer is the one hooked to it. That’s my testing/experimentation area. While I’m thinkng about it, would it be possible to add a CLI to the control panel for NS? It’s kinda a pain to have to run out to my workshop everytime I want to try something on the command line, just curious cause it seems like a feature most other project of this type have.

1 Like

Like this?

2 Likes

How do you access the Mac?

With all the stuff under the table… You can’t access the keyboard and the mouse normally, isn’t it? :smile:

2 Likes

Here is a new, obviously uninstalled, Nethserver Hardware :slight_smile: (and some Client Hardware for decorative purposes) :slight_smile:
And some packets are still missing.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! :smiley:

:heart_eyes: