Rewarding experts and special contributors

Congratulations @jgjimenezs !!! :grin:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Congratulations @jgjimenezs!

1 Like

Folks, did you look at this guy?
He’s becoming a terrific Beta Tester and brave @quality_team member!
@flatspin you have just earned the Tireless Beta Tester badge 
Keep it up and thanks from the whole community

8 Likes

I can’t wait to award @edi with the Amazing Guides Writer badge assigned to who wrote several valuable guides and howtos. Take a look at these links as proof of what I am saying:

Keep up the good work mate!

5 Likes

Hi,

Thank you @edi, all your contributions are really great.:wink:

3 Likes

Thank you guys! :blush:

5 Likes

I can’t thank this guy enough. :heart_eyes:

Ladies and Gentleman: Mr. Markuz

He has overcome me too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I second it!

2 Likes

Fully agree!

2 Likes

Wow, I had a hard day, cutting off a whole company from work because AD sysvol replication fooled me and made both DCs to normal servers accepting no logons anymore. I could then save my life with a lousy MS article, and now I see this discussion…

Big thanks to you all. I just love this community! Can’t believe the statistics, this is crazy. I’ll try to keep it up. But as I can see I have to give more likes :smiley:
I am looking forward to see you all at the conference!

5 Likes

Thank you Markus

2 Likes

Great to have you here, Markus!

1 Like

It’s @fausp time, look at this guy!

He has created many howtos here. You deserve our Amazing Guides Writer badge

2 Likes

Great work @fausp! Thanks for your efforts!

Thank you folks…

After many helpful installation and configuration guides from @mrmarkuz and @fausp, this time we would like to reward @planet_jeroen for his contributions.

Not only for giving support and be active on Community decisions affecting NethServer…

…but also for his input on Active Directory and for writing down this howto:

The “NethServer Academy” is pleased to award @planet_jeroen with the shinny “Beginner guides writer” Silver Badge!

7 Likes

Aahaha NethServer Academy is the new way for people that want to learn more about NethServer :slight_smile:
Great work Jeroen!

1 Like

Well… we don’t have Oscars :trophy: to give. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks guys, but really, see this as a thank you from me to you guys, for making it possible in the first place :slight_smile: This way I can give as well, instead of just take :wink:

3 Likes

A good balance between giving and taking is at the heart of our community :balance_scale:

1 Like