NethServer Protection

Hello…

How I can get the most powerfull protection of my network… How y can configure to be safe form attacks form hacker or persons that want to enter to my network.

thanx for the help.

Do not use internet!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: please use the Nethserver as a router block outgoing traffic and use specific ports, POP POPS IMAP IMAPS instead.

Only open the port that the service needs.

That’s All folk,

1 Like

how I can do… what you tell me to do; it´s the first time I work with NethServer; did you speake Spanish.?

Yo hablaba en español y decia cosas como esta:

Kristiancho, la seguridad es una ilusion en estos tiempos. debes bloquear el trafico de interno a externo y solo dejar navegar por los puertos predeterminados.

Ahora todo tiene un P2P hablando para todos lados y es muy dificil bloquear pàra seguridad.

Ok yo entiendo que nada es suguro en esta vida… ni la misma vida… jajajaja… pero dime como hago para bloquear el trafico interno a externo, donde lo puedo hacer…

Salu2.

El shorewall, el firewall por defecto toca ver la configuración como es, yo siempre lo hice con IPcop y ahora con Pfsense, en Nethserver debe ser igual.

Please guys keep the discussion in English so anyone can understand and chime in.
Google translate or others can fit your needs