Little roadmap nethserver SOGo module

Have you already tried to put it inside the /etc/httpd/conf.d/default-virtualhost.inc template?

Rewrite rules are a little bit tricky :confused:

Huge work Mark!

Even till here you deserve a big :trophy: with :beers: (Heineken, Bavaria, Grolsch?)

1 Like

Noticed this, @davidep and @stephdl pointed me in the right direction :sweat_smile:
Think itā€™s quite clean now (dropped proxypasses for dav auto_discovery in favor of RewriteMatch) and it so far it works in all scenarioā€™s.

I already known there are some optimizations in expanding the template, they do not change the result.

@stephdl what d you think, upload it in nethforg testing to get some feed back or invite some people to build and review this?

1 Like

Working in Germany until the end of the year, das wird ein Deutsches Bier.

1 Like

If you did this effort for us (NethServer SOGo module), we will make the effort to fill with beer from Netherlands!
It will be easier to bear being away from home!

You should propose built rpm for testing purposes, src.rpm are only for developers. Concerning Nethforge, Iā€™m a bad boy, I donā€™t use it so much, I propose rpms from my own repository, but you can use a simple web folder somewhere and ask to install them by yum.

Tested different scenarios one more time, no failures.
I have to admid 90% of the testing is done on a OpenLdap configuration.

Decided to upload them to nethforg testing. :grin:

yum upgrade --enablerepo=nethforge-testing nethserver-sogo

Login on Ldap is with full user name to (eg user@domian)

5 Likes

I made my tests on an AD configuration. Thanks again for your work

1 Like

which file / template does determine the permissions of the expanded template?
A workaround is a little script containing chmod 640 /etc/sogo/sogo.conf ;
Not so elegantā€¦

templates.metadata/

http://docs.nethserver.org/projects/nethserver-devel/en/latest/templates.html#template-permissions-and-ownership-templates-metadata

For instance

1 Like