Let's meet up at Fosdem 2016!

Me too!

Thank you Alessio for the invitation!

Noo the event is free, hotels are cheap, flight is short! We’ll offer the beers! :wink: what’s missing?

Some of us! :cry:

i would go too
 i just don’t know if i could come
i will let you know. and thanks for invitation. @alefattorini but i will try to come

Whoa!! Great news, the yellow snake @Ctek has confirmed just now his presence at FOSDEM! :grin:
Will be nice to meet him and have a drink ïżŒ :yum: :beer:

@robb can I add your name to my list? :smile:
Anyone else?

Good! Great news, looking forward to our great party!

I’ll try to attend Fosdem. NO PROMISES! :stuck_out_tongue:
I will see if I can schedule it between family activities. (I must be lucky being so close I guess. (Only 1 hour drive/train from my home)

1 Like

Making a recap, I can confirm the participation of these members: Me @giacomo, @filippo_carletti, @nrauso, @edoardo_spadoni, @alep, @Stll0, @syntaxerrormmm (and others), @stephdl @dz00te @robb @Ctek

2 Likes

Yep hotel and plane booked

2 Likes

I’ll reserve the weekend. I don’t know if I can be there 2 days, but I will be there at least on Saturday.

2 Likes

perhaps someone may be interested
the day before fosdem, always in Brussels:
CentOS Dojo Brussels, Belgium, Friday 29th January 2016
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2016

1 Like

Boarding pass printed, the event is soon now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sorry, it isn’t cheap for me from the opposite side of the world. If I win in the lottery I will come but normally I am not lucky. :weary:

Folks, we’re ready and just 3 weeks away from the FOSDEM.
I’m very happy to announce my talk about NethServer called Linux Server Administration for non-expert users was accepted and it’s going to be scheduled! :sunglasses: :dancers:

We can plan 3 appointments:

1. NethServer Community Dinner - Saturday Evening.
  2. NethServer Community Meeting - Saturday afternoon (after the talk?) at the fosdem coffee bar
  3. My talk about NethServer, it should be scheduled Saturday around 14:15

Just a few thoughts:

• As @robb said, some preparation for the meeting would be nice since this is a unique option to meet several community members in person.
  • At the coffee bar we could ask to “occupy” a table and I can bring with me a big poster that says “I love NethServer” so it’s easier to see each other
  • How many people for the dinner? And for the meeting?
  • @giacomo would you like to book a table at Amadeo for the dinner?
  • Who has the NethServer t-shirt, obviously it’s mandatory to wear it!

@flaptop from Belgium? Dutch people @reconnect @Jonathan_Mos @CasN @SilentDecode @hanvandewal @Longhair @Wrrr10G @s_vansleuwen @Lincee @jelle @Erwis would you like to come?

4 Likes

We can book online! Reservation - Amadeus :wink:

2 Likes

take your napkins :slight_smile:

OMG
 An Irish Coffee

There’s too time I don’t take a Irish Coffee
My mouth is watering :yum:

One more reason to be desolate to not participate.

Yes! Like last year :wink: with a good Leffe blonde

Jim you’re still in time! Let’s book a plane!

1 Like