Kopano & NethServer?

Hi Davide
Just installed the nethserver-mail-filter but it should have been there from earlier. It created another error about virtual_mailbox_base being <1 so we added virtual_mailbox_base = /var/mail/vhosts to the 20virtual_domains template. Also remmed out the mailbox_transport and activated the virtual_transport and are now logging in the maillog spam, amavis and spammy records. Looks good.
I think I need to add another Location stanza for the access externally to the webapp. Currently testing that and apart from tweaks that more learned friends might spot. It is working.

1 Like

Very good news! I hope this leads to an howto about NethServer & Kopano!

That base path should not be used: all messages must be routed to kopano through the LMTP socket. Make sure that directory is not filled during messages delivery!

1 Like

Indeed, please share your notes with us so @mkromer can help you to improve them

the parameter virtual_mailbox_base was added due to fatal errors running
postfix. The path does not actually exist but it did stop the log entries.
We only got the error entries after reinstall nethserver-mail-filter and
without the parameter. With the entry all is logging correctly. So maybe
the error and the entry are related to log noise?
About to build another machine based on the WIP howto. Will update and
publish if all goes OK.

Log error
postfix/virtual[19405]: fatal: bad string length 0 < 1:
virtual_mailbox_base =

Is there any news on this?

well well well…

We did get it going and worked but now Kopano has closed the community forum. It was their best form of support! They also have left z-push (due to the lack of lead developers). We are trying to get the data to migrate back. Email is fine with imapsync but the calendars and contacts are proving challenging.