Install the Unifi Controller on the Nethserver

Now that my Super Time Machine is fonctional…

It’s time to go ahead with my project. :smiley:

I don’t trust a lot my hotty time capsule because…it`s hot.

I have an Ubiquiti Access Point that awaiting impatiently ( or perhaphs it’s me :grinning:) to enter in action.

Is someone aready try to install the Unifi Controller on the Nethserver?

1 Like

I think someone already did it, but I don’t have more details. It can be done.

1 Like

Im looking at this as i use this alot

I have 2 ubiquiti AP’s but currently running the unify controller on my laptop. I only fire it up when I need to make some config changes or want to have a look at the logs.
I am not sure yet if I want the unify manager on 24/7, although it also has its advantages.

I have several clients with Unifi AP but I have not installed even in NethServer

Regards

1 Like

how I said earlier I have not yet installed, but after a long nap I’ll take that in mind, and I wondered: What would be the scope to incorporate in NethServer?

Thank @jgjimenezs, i did find that article, but it seems to be out of date… the package is deb based, the system ctl file doesnt want to run, i am looking at it currently… for such a feature would be great. Im actually trying to set up the aircontroll system on NS7, as I use this alot.

The unifi controller is a must to run 24 7, if you use the hotspot feature, as it required by the units.

@clinton check this: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Wireless/RPM-s-for-UniFi-Controller/td-p/686855

2 Likes

Thanks, i will. Just out of action at the moment. my internet sp, is repairing my link

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: HowTo install Unifi controller on a NethServer

3 messages ont été intégrés dans un sujet existant : Install Ubiquity on NethServer 7