I Love NethServer

@AbsyntH @etino @zamboni where are your photo? :wink: keep the love up!

6 Likes

4 Likes

This guy @jobezic is a genius :+1:

3 Likes

Unfortunately we had some trouble with hangout streaming but we celebrated anyway the newborn nethserver :smile:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Greetings to all the Community …
I also want to participate … with my wife, and launch my “I Love Nethserver”.

7 Likes

I want to launch an idea: I invite everyone to post photos with “I Love Nethserver” using a background characteristic of their city, what do you think?

I’m beginning … “I Love Nethserver” from Rimini

5 Likes

Awesome idea! We want photos from all over the world!! :wink:
P.s. The photo with your wife is so cute :wink:

1 Like

Maybe useful a version for Nethserver Enterprise for professional customers and resellers ? i think so.

Sure! Why not? We can bring #ilovenethserver also into the enterprise and resellers world!

1 Like

Come on folks!! Don’t stop NethServer Love!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Looking forward to your photos from all over the world!

A post was split to a new topic: How about making some NethServer stickers?

This is me ang Logo :smile:

I LOVE NETHSERVER indeed! From Singapore :smile:

6 Likes

ahaha I noted the paper on the wall as well! Good start, we have our man in Singapore too! Keep it up!

1 Like

@ironsky I always wanted to visit singapore, just let me know if you need
any help :smiley:

1 Like

@mabeleira, hey buddy… thanks for the offer… definitely will post some question here if I’m stuck on something. Right now, I am installing NS on one my desktop here in my house and one on my office under Hyper-V. I have a hard time to install it on USB and ISO thru VMWare WorkStation and VirtualBox. But never say never, i’ll do it again and again while doing my laundry :smiley:

Btw, try to visit Singapore and give me a heads up and i’ll accompany you to show it around :slight_smile:

Hyper-V is a p.i.t.a :smiley:

I also love NethServer, though a quick selfie doesn’t show all the love. More to follow, more love to show :wink:
/cc @robb @warren_midgley

Thanks to you guys from the Community, to Nethesis and to @alefattorini :slight_smile: I wish you all a Happy and joyful 2016!

[Update]
Aaaaand here’s the whole bunch of people behind our School Project from BgLUG

From the left to the right, Alessandro Fava, Enrico Bacis*, Fabio Fusili, Irene Bravo*, Paolo Finardi*, myself*, Alain Bravo, Paolo Asperti, Francesco Vigotti*
(* = will be present at FOSDEM 2016)

5 Likes