How involve more developers?

I’d say no, but you’d know the reason, mate :wink:

1 Like

I’d like to move this discussion on a separated thread, so we can talk about Stephdl’s modules and how to a build sustainable way for development.
What do you think Steph?

2 Likes

Great move, I try to push the things harder.

2 Likes

Just a quick update about this, because an agreement has been reached.

Nethesis will pay Steph’s modules integrated into the core/iso: password and diag-tools.
The main reason is that, integrating them into the core, potential @stephdl’s profits have been blocked.
When a module is integrated into the core it’s pushed also in the enterprise version, so it’s fair to pay him for that.

In the future it’s possible that Nethesis will ask him or others to integrate some modules, asking the permission and estimated cost.

Regarding other modules, Steph is free to be paid for them but he currently wisely chose the donation way.
So as I said, help him making a donation :point_up:

I hope it could be a sustainable way to help NethServer contributors.

10 Likes

Really excellent work @alefattorini and @stephdl!!!

1 Like

Congrats @stephdl. you deserve this support. All those hours of dedication (and no doubt: fun) do pay off and get rewarded. Besides this very generous gesture of the company behind the NethServer project, you for sure deserve our eternal gratitiude! :heart_eyes: :persevere: :triumph:

9 Likes

It’s seem a good compromise…
A great deal :blush:

2 Likes

Agreed, bravo @stephdl and @alefattorini

2 Likes

Thank to all, a step in the good direction.

6 Likes

@stephdl That’s the right way, you deserve it.

2 Likes

Have collected some links to resources for Open Source projects and communities:

[-] Possibly not targeted to NethServer.

I think the decision regarding Steph goes in the right direction. :clap:

P.S. Wanted to post this the past month but forgot about it.

8 Likes

Hi all

just a quick note to thank nethesis and all involved people, I have received the term of the agreement today.

Have nice talks tonight

6 Likes