Building Translations Team

@jgjimenezs i have an account on Transifex now and thank you for support. @alefattorini well i am trying to…

2 Likes

No, I do not have an account in transifex. How do I do that?

About the spanish language… are you shooting for an all-in-one universal “proper” spanish or having more localized (Mexico/Central/Caribbean - South - Spain) “slangier” version?

Some of the modules (like OwnCloud) are already available in fairly good Spanish.

@rothere just go on Transifex website and then register account and when you do then log in and find Nethserver project… you tube can be very helpful

2 Likes

Cuando lo tradujimos tratamos de hacerlo mas neutro posible.

2 Likes

@rothere As @mabeleira said! A translation into Spanish as natural as possible, understandable and accessible to the computer system,

What we want is to have a good Spanish, adapted to each module.

If we have a word Firewall: for us may be Corta Fuego, Pared de Fuego. then we standardize the translation.

We have not translated applications as OwnCloud.

Create your account and then send me your nickname to add you to the team Transifex

A post was split to a new topic: Create a “Howto translate NehServer” page on wiki

OK. I’m in Transifex as rothere… same as in the nethserver community… just to make life easy.

I’ve looked the Nethserver project and I see a lot of PHP arrays that are 100% translated. Is there anything else to do?

1 Like

Happy New Year Community. I’ve been without Internet service provider failures.

How are you @rothere , in transifex there are several 100% but will periodically adding new modules to translate.

Yeah! This is also a good starting point:

1 Like

There will be more, now it is not too much time I have to do this job. A couple of weeks and I will be more active. Regards.

I can’t get why our russian translation team haven’t join community yet :smile: https://www.transifex.com/nethserver/teams/35834/ru_RU/
We should reach out them one by one.
@tcpip Would you like to help us? Russian looks 100% complete but manual and help inline aren’t
@jgjimenezs will be happy to help you :smile:

1 Like

100% @alefattorini :+1:

1 Like

@jgjimenezs would you like to help me with the team reorganization?
I think that many guys aren’t still around, @drivemeca, @WolfAddict, @Lincee, @vcc, @msx, @jelle, @gsiotas, @bernhard_weber, @alecks, @jgjimenezs, @mabeleira @apradoc @rothere @Uros_Benkic @cyberfrk @clinton
Please, raise your hand folks :raised_hands:

Your and @apradoc idea of splitting the team by language is very good. I’d like to move forward on it. How are we going to do that?

Also I’d like to expand this page with helpful docs
http://wiki.nethserver.org/doku.php?id=howto:volunteering

as suggested before:
Building Translations Team

2 Likes

Ok, I will work on this and will let you know. friend @alefattorini

1 Like

If you create the German Translation Team, I like to join that team.

3 Likes

Lets do it. I can not spent much time. But I think any help is appreciated

2 Likes

I’d like to share my spare time with the german translation team :wink:

4 Likes

Interesting articles for our @translations_team @spanish_team @german_team

What do you think?

Excellent @alefattorini , so it should be for project continuity is not affected and maintain future languages 100% @translations_team @spanish_team @german_team

1 Like

Hello,
sorry I was working at my regular job. I don’t have account on Transifex. I will send you my nickname to add me.
Just tell me is there limited time that I need to do translate or?

giacomo Giacomo Sanchietti Dev Team
October 19 |
Just created the Slovenian translation.
@jgjimenezs you should now be able to add @Uros_Benkic to Slovenian team. Sorry Uros but I don’t know your nickname on Transifex. |

To respond, reply to this email or visit Building Translations Team - #42 by giacomo in your browser. To unsubscribe from these emails, visit your user preferences.To stop receiving notifications about this particular topic, click here.