[15 November] What are you working on this week?

This week I’m writing RC2 announcement (quite finished actually!) and sending our November newsletter (hopefully Thursday!)
What’s up in your world?

Tagging: @mark_nl @douglasdiasn @Miko10 @Hunv @Schawy @prostream @ambassadors_group @translations_team @quality_team @vhinzsanchez @m.traeumner @medworthy @stef @areguera

4 Likes

Heyho,

my tasks this week in the past days were to publish my App that shows disruptions in the public transport for Berlin after Hamburg is already online since one year. I did that yesterday and now I wait for the pass of the certification so that the app can be published in the AppStore.
Additionally I will mount new Micro-PCs to the monitors and place them on the desktop of the people. It looks quite good. The Micro-PC is attached to the VESA-Mount of the Monitor. That way you don’t have a box somewhere on or below the desk and it is cheaper than AOI-PCs - I need Windows for this.

And finally I will finish a Webform that allows people from my company to order and self-deploy virtual machines in our environment. And because of this I have to plan a business trip next week to Berlin.

Much to do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi,
I’m working on a problem with an imap-server. There are 8 people who share one mailbox. If one of the person marks the mail as readed, sometimes the other clients see the mail marked as readed and sometimes not.
A second job this week is to find the best way to backup my nethserver inclusive sogo.

1 Like

This week I am getting my hands dirty. Installing savapage on NS7RC2. I already introduced savapage in the features section of the forums. I think this could be a killer application for large schools.
I will post a howto soon.

2 Likes